Although this article is based on canonical information, the actual name of this subject is conjectural.
Move objects and people with the mind.
Telekinesis is the ability to move objects as well as individuals with ones mind. It is generally an offensive power, allowing the Witch to send a target across the room. It requires a great deal of control, although probably one of the easiest to learn since Anne was using it as a small child without thinking. It can be triggered by the will of a witch or out of anger and adrenaline. Unlike most powers of abilities displayed by witches telekinesis does not require a spell but rather concentration.
Telekinesis, also called Psychokinesis, is an umbrella term for any ability that involves using the mind to influence, manipulate or move matter or objects. These abilities allow the practicing witch to keep object or being from moving (this ability is sometimes known as "Binding"); to augment the user's physical strength; alter an object's directional course or deflect an opponent attack, as demonstrated by Mary Sibley when she deflected Increase Mather's daggers. Telekinesis also allow to grasp an object firmly in place and to pull objects towards the user or to push objects away from the user (e.g. yanking a book off a shelf or sliding a cup across a table, as demonstrated by Anne Hale) and sometimes even to shatter object as glasses and mirrors, sometimes even person as demonstrated by Anne Hale when she blew up her mother's head.
- Mary used this power to shatter the glass in The Vow.
- John Hale demonstrated having this power during a flashback where a young John Hale was show killing the man that had murdered his parents in Cat And Mouse, condemning them to burn at the stake.
- Anne Hale used this power. When she denounced she wasn't a witch and lost control of her powers, telekinetically murdering both her parents in All Fall Down. She used this power again to get rid of some guards, placed at the border of Salem, when one of the rough men tried to rape her, hurling the man meters away in the sky, and then let it fall ruinously on some trees, killing him. She also used the power to banish her stepbrother Sebastian, when he flirted with her in her bedroom.
- Tituba used this power to throw open a door, while confronting Mary and George Sibley in Blood Kiss.
- Mercy demonstrated this power in The Beckoning Fair One when she made a spinning wheel drop to the floor.
- It is one of the most common powers among the witches.
- When the young witch Anne Hale uses this power, her eyes often shine with a reddish-golden light, especially when in distress, otherwise this seems to not happen.
- It would appear that advanced use of this power can lead to a form of puppetry, demonstrated by Mary Sibley in the secon season with Anne Hale.