| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details.
|Isaac and John|
Isaac trusts John, John saved Issac, Isaac considers John as one of his only friends.
Friends & Allies
|“||You left once before. Look what happened. Don't walk out on us again.||”|
Their relationship first began before the events of 1685 when John spoke out against George Sibley after he had branded poor Isaac for fornicating with his lover Abigail Cooke.
When John returns in The Vow Isaac tries to convince him that the witches are real and they soon become allies and when Isaac is arrested after he is spelled by the witches John is the only one who stands up for him and tries to stop him from being executed in In Vain
Both are firstborn sons in the new world and born and raised in Salem, Massachusetts though it is unknown of how much interaction they had with each other prior to the events of 1685. John with the rest of Salem watched as Isaac and his lover where punished for fornication and Isaac was branded though John was the only one that spoke out against his assailant but was later sent to join the militia in the nine years war.
Throughout The Salem Series
- John: Isaac?
- Isaac: Isaac the FORNICATOR. Hide your wives. Hide your daughters. Hell, your sheep.
- ---The Vow
- Isaac: Pretty sure no one's ever stood for me before. Makes it hard to know what to say. You saved my life.
- ---In Vain
- Isaac: You're too late. I thought you were going to save us. But maybe we just don't deserve saving.
- ---Our Own Private America
- John is the only one ever to stand up for Isaac.
- Isaac considers John to be one of his only friends.