Comment the episode with us at "Black Sunday: Discussion"
|Season 3, Episode 10|
January 25, 2017
Black Sunday is the tenth episode of Season Three of Salem, and the thirty-sixth episode of the series overall. Black Sunday is also the final episode of the series. It's originally aired on January 25th, 2017 on WGN America.
Sebastian and Alden face off to the death at Dinley’s while back at the mansion, the Boy and Anne convince Cotton to sacrifice himself in order to save humanity and Salem. Mary misplaces her trust in Anne, which leads her to be trapped inside the sarcophagus. The fates of characters such as Tituba, Hathorne, Alden, Mary, The Boy, Mercy, and more are all determined on the series finale. Some will live, many will die. 
Episode Overview Edit
To Be Added
Main Cast Edit
Guest Cast Edit
- Countess Von Marburg (unknown if trapped in Relic, or dead)
- Tituba (shown in her personal Hell, but it's not clear if it was a vision)
- Isaac Walton (dragged by an angry mob)
- Cotton Mather (trapped in Hell alive)
- Thomas Dinley (Anne Hale is the last to see him alive during her killing-spree)
- Salem, Massachusetts
- The House of the Seven Gables
- Hale's Cottage
- Knocker's Hole
- Bird's Nest
To Be Added
Promotional Videos Edit
- This episode is the first where the Countess Von Marburg is not portrayed by Lucy Lawless, but by Janet Montgomery. Funny enough, Janet Montgomery starred as Countess Von Marburg pretending to be Mary Sibley.
- ↑ Salem official synopsis from Craveonline.com
- ↑ Jon Fletcher posted an image of Black Sunday's script on his instagram account with the hashtag #notawitch.
See Also Edit