|Anne and Tituba|
|“||Well, you know where to find me, and I you.||”|
little is known of their past together, but Tituba seems somehow involved with John Hale's misdeeds then it is possible that the two know each other a long time.
Throughout the Salem serie
- Anne: Did she send you to stop me?
- Tituba: She? Oh, no. Our mistress has no idea that I'm here.
- Anne: She may be your mistress, but none of mine.
- Tituba: That would be a mistake, miss Hale. You really must learn the virtue of patience.
- Anne: You speak to me of virtue? I detest everything she and you stand for, everything you're doing. Turning this town into a pit of death, seizing powers never intended. I want nothing from her or you.
- Tituba: In truth, I share your discomfort at some of her actions. But for the time being, stay still and learn from her.
- Anne: I cannot bear it! I must get out of this place!
- Tituba: But where would you go?
- Anne: Away. Anywhere but here.
- Tituba: Well, you know where to find me, and I you.
- -- in Blood Kiss
- Tituba was referring to the Hale family as one of the oldest and most powerful pure witch bloodlines.