| Work in progress!|
This article is currently Under Construction. Therefore, please excuse its informal appearance while it's being worked on.
We hope to have it completed as soon as possible.
|After the Fall|
|Season 3, Episode 1 (27)|
November 2, 2016
The Witching Hour
The Heart Is A Devil
“In the premiere episode, written by series creators Brannon Braga and Adam Simon and directed by Nick Copus, John Alden (Shane West) is forced to bury his love Mary Sibley (Janet Montgomery), and her mysterious servant Tituba (Ashley Madekwe) now with the abilities of the seer, has a horrifying vision of hell on earth. She knows the only person who can stop this evil and beat the devil (Oliver Bell) – is the very witch that birthed him, his mother, Mary Sibley. Meanwhile, Isaac (Iddo Goldberg) takes it upon himself to attempt to clean up Knocker’s Hole and get revenge against Mercy (Elise Eberle), who has found her calling running the brothel. Still struggling with her new powers, Anne Hale (Tamzin Merchant) continues to imprison her husband Cotton Mather (Seth Gabel), using her familiar Brown Jenkins. With the help of Baron Sebastian Marburg (Joe Doyle) and his old ally and fallen angel, The Sentinel (Samuel Roukin), the devil is planning a massive attack and war with God that will culminate in the ultimate showdown between good and evil!” 
Episode Overview Edit
To Be Added
Main Cast Edit
- Janet Montgomery as Mary Sibley
- Shane West as John Alden
- Seth Gabel as Cotton Mather
- Tamzin Merchant as Anne Hale
- Ashley Madekwe as Tituba
- Elise Eberle as Mercy Lewis
- Iddo Goldberg as Isaac Walton
- Joe Doyle as Baron Sebastian Von Marburg
- Oliver Bell as The Dark Lord
Guest Cast Edit
- Jeremy Crutchley as Magistrate Hathorne
- Samuel Roukin as The Sentinel
- Ashlyn Pearce as Alice Land
- Allyn Carrell as Essex Witch
- Timothy Fall as French Officer
- Owen Harn as Militia Leader
- Tyner Rushing as Female Refugee
- Morgana Shaw as Essex Elder
- Matthew R. Staley as Dead Petrus
- Salem, Massachusetts
- The House of the Seven Gables
- Hale's Cottage
- Salem Inn
- Salem Woods
- Knocker's Hole
- Bird's Nest
- Sebastian: "History would say the Devil was born in Salem. Their god is dead, or lost in senile slumber. But not ours. Our God, their devil, is alive. Awake. And now, finally, he’s here."
- The Devil: "Remember, dear ones, to the Reaper all flesh is grass. Even witch flesh. A great terror will soon fall upon Salem, and there is not a soul alive upon this dull earth who can stop me."
- Petrus: "You and Mary Sibley gave the Devil the Earth. Now you and Mary Sibley have got to take it back."
- Essex Elder: "Raise the dead and you'll never know what you raise."
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The words "Ancient Witch #" has been used so far in the show to indicate the Essex Witches (Elders, Widdershins etc) in the end credits of the episodes.
- During Salem Season Three Panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2015 it has been given to understand that witches come from other places and cities to worship the Devil or ensure that the Grand Rite has actually been accomplished.
- German: Wiederauferstehung (Resurrection)
- Italian: Il risveglio (The awakening)
See Also Edit